ONETRAC – The medical industry’s first cost-effective cordless single-use retractor with built-in light source
Optimal access & visualization without the hassle.
Visualization, retraction and hemostasis during a surgical procedure is critical in reducing complications and infections. Avoid the costly and complicated reprocessing requirements of fragile fiber-optic cables. With ONETRAC, access and illumination of the entire pocket is easily and safely achieved.
ONETRAC is an immediate and cost-effective solution for surgical procedures requiring access, illumination and exposure of a surgical tissue pocket or cavity. Illumination in the depths of a surgical tissue pocket or cavity can be met within seconds – no assembly, additional parts/ components, or fiber-optic cables required.
Tired of expensive retractor illumination systems?
Today’s retractor illumination systems cost thousands of dollars with hundreds more in ongoing disposable and/or reprocessing costs. ONETRAC is the first line of cost-effective cordless single-use surgical retractors complete with built-in LED light source.
Each ONETRAC comes ready for use with everything needed to successfully retract soft tissue and illuminate a surgical pocket or cavity all at a fraction of the cost of other retractor illumination systems. No assembly, additional parts/components, or fiber-optic cables are required.
- Disposable, single-use device eliminates risk of cross-contamination
- On/off switch to preserve and maximize duration of peak illumination strength
- Built-in LED light source produces no damaging heat and will provide peak power for 100 + minutes
- Built-in smoke evacuation channel
- Revolutionary reinforced nylon material provides exceptional strength and rigidity
- Angled tip with blunt teeth for improved tissue grip
- Lightweight for added comfort and ease of use